RAT & MOUSE CONTROL
The Pest Control Service You Can Depend On
Effective rat, mouse and rodent control is essential to maintaining a safe and hygienic working environment. Rats and mice not only carry diseases such as Salmonella, E. coli and Weil’s disease, but they also carry ticks, mites and fleas and can cause allergic reactions. We provide rat and mouse control for both domestic and commercial clients.
SIGNS OF RODENT PROBLEMS
Things to watch (& listen) out for!
- Rats and mice, produce characteristic ‘stale’ odours, which can be easily recognised.
- Scratching or gnawing noises in the wall, floor or roof space droppings in or around your workplace.
- Damage to your property such as chewed furnishings, fittings, desks, cables or torn up insulation.
- Nests with shredded material such as insulation, paper or packaging.
- In domestic gardens bird feeding, compost heaps and animal droppings are the main causes.
AFFORDABLE, EFFECTIVE SOLUTIONS
Who We Are
- A free survey by qualified pest technicians
- Fast, same day response with no call out charges
- Rat & mouse control in Reading Beenham & surrounding towns
If you have found signs of a rodent problem and need advice then call PestPro Bird Solutions, Reading. Our rat & mouse control prices start from only £60 and we can offer you non-toxic trapping treatments
- Anti coagulant poison treatments
- Recommendations of rodent control measures such as the proofing of entry points
- Regular service agreements with regular visits to monitor, control and prevent rat infestations for business customers complete with digital reporting
Your Pest Control Service Specialists
Get the information you need, when you need it. We believe in providing an informative, practical service. This is why both our customer service staff and on-site technicians are happy to answer any questions that you may have regarding pests, treatment services and effects each can have on local environments. This is our way of ensuring a high level of ‘pre’ and ‘post’ customer-service care with every project.