BED BUG CONTROL
Fast, Effective and Reliable
Prevent the spreading of bed bugs! If you feel that you may have a bed bug problem then we recommend Heat Treatment solutions that can eliminate 100% of Bed Bugs if applied correctly. We’ve put together a few points to help you identify, detect and prevent bed bugs from spreading.
We provide a diligent bed bug removal service and are able to provide both chemical and heat solutions for both domestic customers and hotels, hospitals and other organisations that provide hospitality services across the UK. Prices start from only £125.00.
IDENTIFYING BED BUGS
A Quick Overview
- Inspect for bed bugs wherever you sit or stay.
- Adults are oval-shaped, flattened front to back, and wingless
- Eggs are tiny white ovals
- Adult bed bugs are brown until they feed
- When Full they can seemingly vary in colour (dependant on light) from bright red, to brown, to black.
- Shed skins are yellow
- If disturbed, alarmed, or crushed, they leave dark stains, often on sheets and bedding.
- Bites can have varying effects, some resulting in skin irritation (rashes)
Find out more by reading below here or check in on our blog for expert tips to prevent pests
Bed Bug Activity
Bed bugs can prove hard to spot initially as they are active at night and adept at hiding in dark places during the day. They most often hide in crevices and in spaces between mattresses and box springs, on bed frames and headboards, and between the couch and chair cushions. Although less common, they can also be found in dressers, in and on nightstands, luggage, electrical outlets, and amongst surrounding clutter. Once they infest a room, they often travel to adjacent rooms.
IDENTIFYING BED BUGS
Bed Bug Bites
At night, bed bugs travel from their hiding places to feed on sleeping host animals. They insert their long needle-like mouthparts into the skin, inject saliva which digests blood cells, and drink up the digested blood. As the abdomen fills with blood, it turns bright red, dark red-brown, or blackish. After feeding, they retreat to their hiding places. They typically feed every 5 – 10 days but can live up to 8 months without feeding.
Unlike many insects that feed on human blood, bed bugs are not known to transmit (vector) any disease-causing bacteria or viruses (pathogens). Reactions to bed bug bites very among individuals. Many victims show no signs of bites. Others don’t realize they’ve been bitten until rash, redness, or swelling appears around the bite, sometimes with intense itching.
PREPERATION BEFORE WE TREAT
BED BUG FACTS
Our BPCA certified technicians will come out to provide your treatment
- Appointment at a time convenient to you
- Tailored treatment & effective solutions offered
- Child & pet friendly treatments
- Treatments start from only £125.00
Heat treatment is the most effective way to erradicate Bed bugs click button for more information.